30 facts about me
So I was tagged to do the 30 random facts about me by my gorgeous friend Shenny Kings. Shenny is a fellow fashion enthusiast, blogger and an all round awesome person. I chuckled when I read her facts and literarily screamed “NO WAY” when I noticed she had tagged me to do this post. In some way, I was almost expecting it.
It’s too easy to be just another blogger and become very impersonal but for the purposes of stepping out from behind the screen I decided to reveal some juicy facts about me.
1. I have an obsession with shoes. I always look at people’s shoes; it’s usually the first thing I notice. Someone once told me, you can tell a lot about a man by his shoes. High heels are the best invention ever as it can instantly transform me from a 5’6 midget to a 6’2 super model (in my mind anyways)
2. I am incredibly sensitive to criticism
3. I am a massive foodie. But not a restaurant snob. I can do Michelin starred restaurants, back street restaurants. AlI I seek is good food.
4. Am such a hopeless romantic. I blame my childhood spent watching Disney movies…I know most of the Disney songs by heart including the dialogue.
5. When I watch TV, I sometimes mimic the ads that come on. It’s very irritating for other people watching TV with me but I find it hilarious.
6. I don’t take myself too seriously, I spend too much time being silly and goofing around
7. I hate the sound of people chewing loudly. It makes me so angry that I have to physically remove myself from their presence as I fear what I might do.
8. I am not very pleasant when I am hungry. #foodrage
9. My brain boots up around 11.00am. Definitely not a morning person.
10. I think I am awesome at singing but some people disagree #haters 🙂
11. One day I want to go to France. Drink lots of champagne and kiss French men. I love most things French. (I hope my mother skips this fact)
12. I can’t pronounce the word February or millionaire properly.
13. My best friend growing up was a boy. My best friend now is a man.
14. I don’t like clutter as it makes my mind feel cluttered.
15. I can’t eat eggs but I love eating chicken
16. Change scares me.
17. My memory is terrible.
18. When I was little my favourite playtime was role playing as a TV chef. I even had my imaginary camera crew, massive white kitchen the whole shebang
19. I love 1950’s everything. Women were incredibly glamorous and men, dashingly dapper.
20. I walk faster than the average person. I power walk everywhere… even in high heels 🙂
21. I suffer from ophidiophobia.
22. When I am happy you’ll know, when am sad you’ll know and when I am in love you’ll know… I am awful at masking my emotions.
23. I love vintage shops. I mostly prefer buying something old to something new
24. I still think one day am going to be rich and famous. Although am not yet sure what I will be famous for.
25. My Favourite season is spring. My world comes alive in spring
26. I am rubbish at Maths. Luckily we now have calculators to do the small sums
27. I am built for tough. I have memory muscles to prove it.
28. In my mind I am still 18 although am 25. #forever young
29. Am not a fan of technology. It changes too quickly
30. Secretly I thoroughly enjoyed doing this tag.
I tag every blogger or anyone who wants to have a bit of fun plus it’s very therapeutic talking about yourself 🙂 xx